Italsofa products are covered in high quality microfiber that stands tests which determine its resistance to wear and softness. Besides its physical characteristics of exceptional strength, Italsofa microfiber is available also with stone-washed look and a vintage effect that give it authenticity and uniqueness. An Italsofa microfiber sofa is also easy to clean and maintain and it's resistant to light.
To protect and care for your Italsofa microfiber sofa, we suggest the following cautions:
- Position the sofa at least 50cm (20 inches) from sources of heat such as heaters or radiators.
- Avoid exposing the sofa to direct sunlight or to powerful lamps to ensure the color of the covering remains bright.
- To remove dust from your microfiber sofa, brush delicately using a brush with soft bristles or use a vacuum cleaner with the medium power output setting using the most suitable accessory supplied with the cleaner and taking care not to rub the accessory directly against the covering.
- To maintain the aesthetic appearance it is advisable to treat each stain immediately before it becomes excessively absorbed: this will avoid prolonged or abrasive treatments being required.
- If you purchase a new microfiber sofa with a covering that is an identical article and/ or has the same color as a sofa that you already own, it is possible that you may note variations in shades of color between the two.
To know how to care Italsofa microfiber sofas download the Instruction manual.
Have you bought one of our products, and do you have a question about it?
Write us, our experts are available to help you.